Referral Programs are for enrolled CEC Douglas County families only!
Informational Webinar Referral Program
Starting May 10, 2020, you can earn some additional money by referring a new family to attend one of our informational webinars. Here’s how:
1. Tell new families about Colorado Early Colleges Inverness, Castle Rock, and College Direct.
2. The referred family must register for a webinar online and virtually attend the webinar on that specific date. On the webinar registration form, they will be asked to write in your first and last name.
3. At the end of the webinar, the referred family will be asked again to submit your first and last name on the referral survey.
4. Your incentives:
-10 or more referrals = $75 gift card
-6-9 referrals = $40 gift card
-1-5 referrals = $5 for each referral – payable in a gift card
-These incentives are based on family units, not individual members of a family
Details: Program starts and ends each month. Payable at the end of each month with 5/31 being first pay date and 6/1-6/30 being the next cycle. Program will run month to month until ended by CEC.
Yes, if those you referred enroll in one of our schools, then you can also benefit from this program. Refer-a-friend to one of the CEC Douglas County options (Parker, Castle Rock, Inverness, or College Direct), and you may be eligible to receive $100! Here's how:
1. Tell a friend about Colorado Early Colleges
2. Your friend completes the enrollment process with one of our four options.
3. Your friend stays enrolled throughout the 1st semester
4. You fill out this form and submit it by October 1, 2020.
5. You get a $100 gift card!
Please note: Rewards will be given ONLY to those who completely fill out the Refer-a Friend Form and submit it by October 1 of the 2020-21 school year. Only one reward will be given for each new student. If two forms are received, the first one submitted will be honored. Rewards cannot be split. CECDC cannot give referral rewards for students living in the same household as the referring person. Rewards will be issued in December 2020 and must be claimed before the deadline specified. NO EXCEPTIONS!
**Referral programs can be ended by CEC at any time**